Saturday, June 17, 2006

zoo

I love a great family outing. Today was a smart family trip to the zoo- not too hot- just a perfect summer day. The highlights of the trip-

Smart baby- loved riding on the swings at the playground and petting baby goats.

Smart son- of all the creatures great and small he couldn't stop talking about the prarie dogs and asked if we could please move to the West so he could go out and catch them, he was also big on the deer.

Smart mama- I have to say I was digging the american porcupines, and thought the baby camel was one of the cutest things I'd ever seen.

Smart daddy-o- liked seeing all the frogs, polliwogs, tadpoles in the pond.

Don't you just love being together...

1 comment:

ShelahBooksIt said...

my kids would be jealous! And your new blog looks awesome!