Monday, June 19, 2006

getting a makeover

well as you can see i am finally getting around to editing my template - gone is the blase pink - replaced by one of the branch paintings--(the pepto bismol pink never really expressed my true personality )-so sorry for the glitches as i work it out- I am HTML impaired (sorry if the text is tiny- working on that mystery at the moment! whenever i see a preview its fine- whenever you click on it for real it is small??) note my creative use of the highly limited paint program tools to craft my new profile pic (a masterful feat)- as much as i love symbolic objects - I can't give up a face to talk to...

and i am totally in a painting groove so hopefully i'll have some new works to show in the next few days...

6 comments:

Julie said...

Totally diggin' it. This and the Red Branches are some of my favorites of yours.

Missy said...

I love the new look!

Lei said...

LOVE IT.

Rachelle said...

I am loving the new look!

Blackeyedsue said...

Hey Smartie, this looks great. HOW oh HOW did you do it? I want to change my blah-gray background and apparently I am html challenged.

smart mama said...

stepahnie- i otally picked a new template cause editing the old one i had wasn't jivin'-- i just set up a temporary one and them copy over the edits- i have learned some are mroe edit friendly than others