Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I made it... and art poll

My positive affirmations worked- i made it to houston, thanks to some benadryl induced sleep for smart baby, some of those "emergency fruit snacks", songs from my mellow playlist and some bose noise cancelling headphones (which markedly improve any flying experience)- I will have to post a great plane pic when i get home.

Assignment for the day... visit "my art" and tell me which painting you like best- (yes lurkers you may post anonymously- if you so desire) i am taking a sort of informal poll...

as for now shelah and i ahve to catch up, wrangle our kids, navigate some outings, and work in a run to Sonic!!

thanks

9 comments:

Missy said...

Smart mama, were do you want us to leave our votes? As a critique or as a contact?

Nettie said...

I'm supposed to pick just one? Nope, sorry! My THREE most favorite are "Garden Roses", "Sailboats" and "Cupecoy Beach". Although I think your more abstract pieces are great, the beautiful subject matter of these other ones speak more to me. And I love their impressionistic style!

Missy said...

I guess I could have just put my favorites here. I think all of your pieces are lovely, but my favortes would be your garden chain series, (cause I could look at them for hours), both hollyhock paintings, and the apple blossom painting.

Blackeyedsue said...

YAY! I am glad you finally made it there...and in one piece!

I visited your art the other day and I have a penchant for flowers...hands down, my fav is pink dogwoods. If it weren't sold already, I would buy it! It would go perfect in my dd's cottage bedroom!

Gabriela said...

I like red branches, sea horses and holly hocks. (well, I like it all, but those are my favorites).

Have fun. I'm in TX right now too. We're loving it because it is cool weather compared to Small Town.

Lei said...

I've been thinking about you and Sonic, lol. I don't know why? I guess I remembered you loved it and had none where you live... anyway, hope you gals have fun. I am deeply sad that you are so close and yet so far away. :((((

Thanks for the bows. You are the best.

AJ said...

Green branches. My fave!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

berry branches

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I love all of 'em with the boats, the hollyhocks, and the cabana. I can't narrow it down anymore than that. Sorry.