Monday, May 05, 2008

boy with koi

One of my friends who comes to "studio night" at my house is my friend sumiyo. Her work is AMAZING, she teaches art at a local college, and shows all around the country. (There is a great video of her talking about her art here). Yes I feel honored that she comes to my humble studio for art night! I met her through my friend Christy. Anyway, we were talking the other night and she told be that besides the 5th of May being Cinco de Mayo it's boy's day in japan. So in honor of that I will give you a cute picture of my cutest baby boy with his toy koi (compliments of my fun cousin & his wife). (ps thanks jess for the mothers lounge color tip)
1. adorable toys
2.celebrations
3. the whitman sampler my son threw in the grocery cart under the radar

13 comments:

Shelah said...

he's precious! I gotta get me some of that boy before next April!

LL said...

i WAS admiring the koi today. he does seem to enjoy it!

Jared said...

Thanks for posting Sumiyo's links! I had never seen that video. She is really an amazing artist with such a calm motherly manner in raising her children.

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie Soda said...

He is so adorable..can't believe all that hair.

Chellie said...

oh goodness.... he could NOT be any cuter!! He's perfect!

Arlyn said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

I think he took the share of hair that would have gone to my baby.

Lei said...

he is so, so cute. and all these babies with more hair than sasha! poor sasha. lol! today i was looking at her and thinking, "will she always be able to pull off the boy do?"

Gabriela said...

Awwwww,s that's so cute.

And I love the little ice cream cones.

Unknown said...

YUMMMMY BABY! I have yet to figure out why I always associate cute babies with gobbling up great food. :-)

Becky said...

Wish I could squeeze your baby - he's SO CUTE! I love all his hair, cracks me up!:)

Rachelle said...

He is so adorable. I cannot believe all the hair your boys have!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

love the Koi! and the baby is beyond cute. Seriously. love how he looks on the blue.