Sunday, April 06, 2008

nothing says general conference like...

AND
I love conference weekend. I know all of you not of my faith, think we are crazy because our church is 3 hours long each week. You must think I am even crazier when I say my favorite thing is every spring and fall when we have our general conference broadcast from salt lake when we get 8 hrs of talks over 2 days!

I just love being together. It is nice to have a day with no responsibilities, no classes to teach, meetings to go to, no stress of getting everyone up and dressed and out the door right on time. I love listening to wise words...and feasting on scrumptious foods all weekend!
1. a living prophet
2. inspiring talks
3. hangin' with my boys

6 comments:

aubreyannie said...

ooh yum. i think you have given me an idea of a tradition i might want to start.

Arlyn said...

Wow! That beats the granola bars, pork and beans and juice boxes we had! (we ate up our 72 hr kits)

Anonymous said...

AAAAAMMMMEEEEN sister! LOL We had Crepes today! Love conference food!

Becky said...

Conference was a feast both spiritually and temporally.:) (we were with my parents and they always make YUMMY food!)

Company EIGHT said...

YUM!!!! I love conference food and traditions--they are the best! And you're right, what makes it even better is being home with your family and listening to amazing talks.

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you make those rolls at the Sunday pm session? I didn't even think of that. I had to try hard not to keep eating them!
-Donna