Tuesday, April 01, 2008

art of the week- "green" collages


Here are some collages I did this weekend- The first I added to a pieces I started a few years ago- it reminds me of spring and bubble gum and cute clothes. Then I did the next two I am trying to decide on a new giant series for my dining room and Collage is a really fun medium and anyone can do it--I love the texture and the juxtaposition of shapes and colors. So get creative try one today these are from magazine pages (some painted), paint, tissue paper, adhesive, and varnish!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Very cool.

I never knew ladybugs emitted a smell.

I liked your post on death-I totally agree with you about our culture vs. other cultures. Very different.

LOL about your husband and son (SNL skit). :)

Shelah said...

hey-- those remind me of the ones in my family room!