Saturday, September 16, 2006

yes I was there...

I was intrigued by Ellen's comment (you must have some sharp spotting skills) I must be famous, to be identified on the street- really i feel special. Yes I was there at the East coast Mormon gathering of the year- the BYU/BC game. Smart daddy-o and the smart kids stayed home and I went with some friends from Virginia we're entertaining for the weekend. It was a great game- even if we lost - those of you watching at home you can also catch me on the ESPN2-tall blonde in white shirt- 3rd row

2 comments:

ellen said...

I was there -- I thought I recognized you from your blog! I was in section K row 11. It was a great game until they lost. I'm in the Cambridge Stake.

Blackeyedsue said...

Are we playing six degrees of separation "Mormon" style again? I want to play!

How fun that you were recognized. I don't know if I would recognize Ellen, being blinded by her flash and all.