Wednesday, September 06, 2006

post labor day labors


I have posted before about my Mr toad wind in the willowesque manias that hit with relative frequency- (as just seen with avery labels) well last night at 9:30 pm- we laid into the guest bath-- yes transformed from yucky builder creamy peach to this nice stone color)

and my first round of company will be arriving at any moment- so my blogging may be scarce for the next little while because
1. conspicious blogging with company i am sure is anti miss manners
2. they are staying in the office
3. i can't let my house decline into filth with others present

8 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

i couldn't see it until I saw the contrast with the window frame. it looks really good. what is the name of the color? I am SO ready to do some painting around here!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your company. Your guest bath looks fab.

Blackeyedsue said...

I really like that color. It looks so sophisticated. Have a good time!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

(responding from your comment...)Wow! Not a lot of people know about the diet unless their child has been on it or has epilepsy. Dr. Freeman's book is the "bible" for many keto parents!

Stephanie

smart mama said...

it is an olympic paint from lowes called stonington- i really like it

Swimmingmom said...

Hey, I wondered where you had put that valence! It all looks great!

Nettie said...

Wow, you are a whirlwind, woman! When 9:30 rolls around I'm debating whether I should try to stay up another half hour, or just give in and go to bed.

Gorgeous color, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Very elegent!! I hope your guests enjoy it!