Thursday, September 28, 2006

a good groove


Yesterday, was a good day, the house was relatively clean, and quiet (at least at naptime and after the boys were in bed). I chose to paint instead of mop or sort- and it was so relaxing to fall into a nice painting groove- this is what i turned out- yes another painting in the chain garden series- I am really enjoying doing variations in that series, also thanks to some old standards from the music library which kept me company while I painted today (August and Everything After- Counting Crows, and Listen without Prejuidice- George Michael) and special credit to smart daddy-o and our friend, P who kept me company as I gold leafed

1 comment:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Very nice. I, also, am enjoying your variations of the theme. Also, good choice in music :)