Thursday, May 11, 2006
now that's smart
i love "smart ideas". i hate stupid ideas...generally smart ideas are not praised enough and stupid ideas are not "boo"ed enough. At least once a week there will be sometime I will say to my husband-- "Really who thought that was a good idea?"
So here are some "smarts" and "stupids" i have been contemplating lately...
1. local library magazine swap bins-- out in the hall there are 8 giant bins for magazines (put in your gently-read magazines- take others magazines to read) it is a great form of recycling- i love grabbing a stack of scientific american, country home, elle decor for my bathtub reading pleasure. (also appeals to "cheap mama") So SMART!!
2. the velcro patches on my new britax carseat that hold the straps open while you put your child in (also appeals to "time saver/tired of wrenching my babies arms mama")-- So SMART!
3. Robeez shoes- they stay on babies all day (also appeals to "conservation of energy mama") - So SMART
1. Straps on highchair that cannot be removed for washing (booed by "the attainment of clean is impossible mama"-- c'mon what were you thinking!!
2. A white cotton skirt with a dry clean only label (booed by any "wear it more than once mama")
3. People litter out their car windows-(booed by "wanna see me decorate your yard with fast food cups and cigarette buts mama")