Thursday, May 18, 2006

feeling a creative urge


Some people go and pound the pavement to relieve stress, work things out, not me- I make things- usually I have these highly prolific create bouts followed by great lulls...

so instead of washing the dishes tonight what did I do? made bows... yes you are correct i have no daughters- this is a totally random activity-- (maybe it is leftover energy from last months Bowmania) so here are my first self created bows

(yes would you believe I had all that ribbon and oodles of yards more just hanging out in my basement-scary I know)...now what to do with them.

11 comments:

ShelahBooksIt said...

ooh fancy! I know a little girl who would love those!

Nettie said...

Gorgeous! I have 15 neices. I know what I'd be doing with them!

Darci said...

Sell them girlfriend. I want a couple of them.
Darci

Alicia said...

Um, ditto Darci!!! I LOVE the red and white ones!!!

Alicia

Jane said...

Ditto everyone else, I would love to buy some of those.

I wish you were close, I'd love a lesson on how to make my own for my dd.

And too funny that you don't have a daughter to wear all of those beauties. I hope you are blessed with one someday, just so she can wear beautiful bows in her hair, especially if she has hair as wonderful as your boys.

Gabriela said...

You could dress up smart baby, his hair looked long enough in the pic you posted the other day. My little Juan Carlos loves to wear Margarita's hair stuff. He looks pretty cute too. Guapo doesn't like it so much when I do it, but oh well.

Lei said...

Um, here's an idea... send me some. ;)

xoxo

Lei said...

And I have to lol... I have about ten of those very same ribbons... and would you believe I am working on the same type of project? Only hairbands...

Rachelle said...

Those are gorgeous! Now I only wish I had a girl!

Blackeyedsue said...

I want the green and pink ones!!! How much do you charge?

Anonymous said...

Adorable bows!!! Thinking I should be making some for my girls. I have a box of boy baby blankets I have made...but no boys. I think it is just fun to make something that isn't pink!