Thursday, September 11, 2008

blessings big and small

Today I had to capture a picture of my 3 greatest blessings, my boys. Each one is unique, that is what I love about being their mom, each one reminds me of different things.
I would also be remiss for not thanking more of my "villagers" for helping me out today.
"Sister J" for taking my #2 to the park so I could get a nap and some cleaning done and to "Sister C" who provided us with dinner tonight! Seriously I am feeling the love and it has helped me get through my miserable feeling week!
My Thankful three
1. tasty dinner
2. a playdates for my boys
3. reconnecting

7 comments:

Unknown said...

All of your blessings are BIG! (Even the littlest one)
You are wise to recognize the blessings in your life.
And for that, you will also be blessed.

Company EIGHT said...

Blessings are wonderful!! I'm so glad you had such a great day!

Christy said...

I was thrilled, we got some smart mama baking out of the trip!
Thanks!
SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!!!!

Arlyn said...

I want to live in your village! How great that you have your villagers! Hang in there!

Swimmingmom said...

What a nice post. You do have many many blessings. I'm sorry you had a rough week. Those are really great pics of your boys. I especially like the one of smart baby!

Anonymous said...

These pictures of the boys are PRECIOUS! I can't get over how much North has grown just since I saw him last...is it the haircut! So grown up!

And I love the seminary corner...lovely place to work with 3 students.
What a great friend to bring such a wonderful survival basket!
Love, Kim Warnick

LL said...

what a sweet post! you are blessed with SUCH amazing kids...I think it's inherited!