Tuesday, July 08, 2008

of torture and truth serum

On TV they always use these serious interrogation methods to get people to "cooperate". Well, I am here to advocate for positive interrogation methods. I just came from visiting with Jane, this wonderful massage therapist I go to when I am on vacation. As I walked out, after an hour of deep massage, I realized I didn't have a care in the world. If you had caught me at that moment, I would probably have given you whatever you wanted including: national security secrets, any of my earthly possessions, my bank information, and well children might even be are negotiable. Now as I divulge this weakness, I request that this tool never be used against me for my harm. If Guantanamo is looking for options, seriously maybe I should send them my suggestion.
1. a good massage
2. feeling totally relaxed
3. being mom to 3 great boys

7 comments:

Lei said...

Lol! So glad you got some down time... I usually walk out drunk as a skunk too.

;)

Smilin' sunshine said...

That is too funny!! Maybe I should try it! When do you come home?

Gilbert Family said...

nothing beats an hour long massage. I once had a chocolate massage in Hershey, PA and it was divine! I came out totally relaxed and smelled like chocolate for a week!

Emily said...

Good for you! And P.S. I tagged you!

Laurene Ross said...

I did the same thing on my vacation. Loved it! We need to hook up before you leave. I have several questions for you. You have inspired me.

smart mama said...

laurene- we left last night- sorry i missed you-- i'll e back in about 2-3eeks though so we can try to link up then!

Company EIGHT said...

That sounds WONDERFUL!! I've never had a massage, but I'm seriously think this summer is the time to start!