Thursday, July 24, 2008

a "green" hairdryer

My 7 yr old never stops...thinking, talking, or coming up with a billion different ideas. Usually these are related to science... this morning he informed me that he had an alternative power hairdryer. Which in his words "was not highly efficient but would require absolutely no electricity." So if your power goes out, your hairdryer breaks, or you are traveling in the bush away from the modern conveniences of life let me recommend the balloon air release method as captured here.

10 points for creativity!

5 comments:

Swimmingmom said...

Oh my gosh, TOO FUNNY. Love it! Quite the little inventor I must say!

LL said...

laughing. i will try his method in the salon....i loveit

Company EIGHT said...

I LOVE it! What a smarty!

Jennifer said...

HILARIOUS! There is no off position on that genius switch!

Tamlynn said...

lol! That is awesome!