I am approaching an age milestone... although I may try to run, father time is overtaking me and pulling me into the quicksand of middle age... (you know like on old sci-fi movies where the ooze sucks the flailing person in- never to return)
this is how i know the great change is occurring... despite the face that stares back at me in the mirror
1. I actually watched the town school committee meeting on the cable access channel
2. At 7:30 pm I strongly consider going to bed
3. I find myself considering putting more $ into our 401K and scrapping the plans for the new dining room rug. (retirement is still 35 yrs away!)
4. The card that comes out of my wallet the most is my library card.
5. I think about ways to add more whole grains to my diet.
6. Cleaning the basement is at the top of my sat. list
7. My knees crunch and i groan when i get up from the floor
8. I can't stay awake during movies.