Sunday, March 09, 2008

new paintings

I can't stop painting really- I have this feverish desire to paint. I paint everynight (yes I even dream at night in paint format, I also sometimes dream in photoshop layers, or in blog format and even dream full episodes of the office- which could have been useful during the writers strike!) I have never been so prolific (except maybe for cramming before a solo show about 5 yrs ago). I have never been so driven to paint and I don't know what is causing this burst of creativity or where it is coming from but i hope it lasts! He is another in the temple square garden series and some olive trees from gethsamene (I went on study abroad to Jerusalem and Egypt and as you can see my palette is varying broadly.)

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Paint away, my dear... they are so beautiful!

Sheree said...

I love the colors in the second one! I love your work!