Tuesday, January 30, 2007

feelin' the love--you caught me off guard


Blogging is great- I try to extol its virtues to non-bloggers but they don't get it- blogging changes how you think- and just when you are in the middle of a life crisis instead of breaking down- you stop think i am totally going to blog this! It is someone to share your triumphs and tears with. I was really surprised and feel very flattered to be nominated for this years Share the Love blog awards-Site Design (seriously I now feel very self conscious in my feeble template modifications), Woman Power (I am always one to give a shout out for great strong, thinking, world-rocking women but i have to say there alot of amazing inspiring women out there! but i take your vote as the sincerest compliment) and Blogger you most like to Meet (Really?--when and where?- i love to meet people) Anyway head on over and nominate your favorites today before it's too late- after all there are a lot of great blogs out there who deserve some love for their time and efforts and the inspiration and enjoyment they provide to all! And to whoever nominated me- Thanks- that was really nice!

7 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

I really love your blog background. You made that art piece, yes? Congrats on the nominations!

aubrey said...

that is awesome that you were nominated! congratulations! of COURSE, though. you have such a cool blog!

but i completely relate to what you're saying about non-bloggers not understanding. i'm sure they are sick of me saying, "oh i wrote about that on my blog" or "i'm totally going to blog that". but it's my new way of thinking and i love it!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Very cool, congratulations.

Lee said...

I love your blog, it is pretty! And even better it is some of your own original art!
Congrats, and I want to meet you!

The Mathews Family said...

Congrats on your nomination! I think you deserve it (I've loved lurking over your blog... wink wink!) and I absolutely would love to meet you too! Have fun in Puerto Rico!

Andy said...

Just another New England blogging Mom who has decided to delurk this week.

Congratulations!

Lei said...

best of luck... you deserve it!