Friday, February 12, 2010

domestic #11, painting playlist

morning paper, acrylic on canvas, 30x40"

You know me and my painting playlists. I need music when I paint- it keeps me going late at night So every so often I give you my current favorite painting playlist picks...here's this weeks list:

1. Movie Screens- Meese
2. Straight Away- Mat Kearney
3. Promises- Badly Drawn Boy
4. Crawl - Chris Brown
5. This Is The Last Time -Keane (you know it wouldn't be a painting mix w/o some Keane)
6. Long Walk Home- This Day and Age
7. Sleeping to Dream- Jason Mraz

2 comments:

Jake and Madi said...

My favorite thing about this series of paintings is the feet. I don't know why, but they are just so perfect. You are amazing and always an inspiration!

Lynn and Sherry Whyte said...

When did you get this one done? I just do not know how you are cranking these out with everything else you have going on right now!Love it!