Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interviewed


for the Mormon Women Project. This fabulous project is the work of Neylan McBaine (who is so delightful, we bonded on the phone as my 2 year old sprayed the kitchen with water and dumped out hundreds of train pieces everywhere.) Don't spend so much time reading my interview because well, you already know about me and really I'm not that exciting. But spent your time reading the interesting profiles of the other featured women. I love biographies, the rich stories of people's lives. Add it to your reader so you can read all the upcoming interviews....

3 comments:

Swimmingmom said...

Cool, can't wait to read up!

Swimmingmom said...

Very nice Les! Great interview!

Lynn and Sherry Whyte said...

WOW...what an interview. It captured your feelings and passions. What a fascinating project they have undertaken highlighting Mormon women. There are truly amazingly unique and interesting individuals among us making great contributions to others.