Sunday, February 11, 2007

time flies





How does it happen- how did I get so old? how did my kids get to be so grown up?

Here is a pic of smart son with his cake for the 100th day of school- yes kindergarten is half over- he seems so grown up- sometimes it is hard to remember he really is a little kindergartner (they seemed so much younger/smaller when I was a teacher a didn't have kids) and smart baby- well he has never looked his age but tell me does this child look 20 months- He has been hitting all sorts of milestones- He has learned how to walk on his tiptoes and loves watching his shadows. Being a mom is fun- but you have to be careful because if you blink you'll miss 1000 things.

1 comment:

Mamacita Tina said...

I try not to blink, and still things happen. Oh well, that's life.

I know what you mean, I always thought kindergartners were smaller before I had kids. Now they look enormous and mature.